Monday, June 15, 2015

BIAS MEANS TO ME

  
The current moment bias consists of the need to save the pain for later and experience the joy and pleasure now. I would say that The Current Moment Bias is influencing my life. Everyday, I will consider what I am doing now will be good or not in comparative with what is good for the future. For example, the food that I eat will be effected to my baby while I am pregnant or not. If I drink alcohol, coffee and Pepsi like the normal people, it will really reduce my baby's growth or bad effects or not. Although, I really like drinking those breweries to compare the pain and lost in the future that I might have, I should stop everything now.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you really concern your life especially your baby inside. I feel proud with this attitude but those beverage are defenitely bad for all of our life and you said that you still love those things. I must said you have to stop those drinking behavior even you are pregnant or not. Otherwise, your health will decrease every movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think everyone do have a Current Moment Bias, especially me^^.... I always fight with myself about eating junk food, sweet and always keep postponing to start eating clean. It's good that you have start concerning about effects of your own to your baby and I know you can do it...... fighting mommy to be!!

    ReplyDelete